Industry: Financial Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 387 days ago
MarketPro has partnered with a global leader in the specialized payment services space to initiate a search for a Senior Vice President Product Strategy. Located in Atlanta, GA this entrepreneurial brand serves millions of commercial cardholders across the globe and manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from multi-billion dollar brands to small and medium businesses.
We are seeking an experienced leader to own product strategy, innovation, development, and marketing within our North America Card business. In North America, this organization has driven consistent double digit growth through continuous product innovation in its two core products. The mission as SVP is to create and help execute our global “innovation” product strategy. This involves allowing new kinds of spend on our card products and represents a massive opportunity.
The position will report directly to the President and will interact extensively with senior execs and product and sales teams around the world. We expect these new ideas to become the primary growth drivers enabling continued double digit growth for our largest North American business. As a result, this role will have significant CEO-level exposure and a critical impact on the continued success of the company.
1. Create and deliver a 4-year plan to generate $100M of “beyond fuel” revenue globally
2. Produce a global product roadmap informed by customer insights, competitive dynamics and financial targets.
3. Design and help implement a highly scalable and cost efficient “go to market” strategy to support growth
4. Lead and monitor execution. Create a process and reporting suite to track progress and KPIs
5. Foster effective and productive relationships with key global stakeholders … eg, LOB senior execs, local product teams, IT
6. Deliver on-time, high quality special project work as required by the President and CEO (eg, business analyses, forecasts, status reports, etc)
• MBA from a leading business school university. Quantitative/analytical degreepreferred or related experience. High academic achievement required.
• Over 10 years of experience in a product development or product marketing roles at a credit card issuer or a similar payments business. Experience with B2B card programs is strongly preferred. Strategy consultingexperience is a plus
• Experience developing global marketing strategy and catering to a diverse set of markets
• Experience in Credit Cards, FinTech, or Strategy Consulting and a balance of experience at both large and small companies a plus.
• Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
• Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation and problem solving skills.
• Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
MarketPro is the leading interim marketing executive and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.