$250K — $500K+*
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, SOUTHBOROUGH
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
This position will work closely with the President of OSTA and senior leadership of OCA and OT to develop the vision, strategy for the OSTA organization. As a key member of the OSTA Executive Team, provides strategic leadership and responsibility for execution of that strategy to key functions of OSTA, which may include administrative, program management and/or operational/repair functions. They ensure that all processes and objectives within area of responsibility align with the overall objectives and vision for OSTA, OCA and Olympus Tokyo and are compliant with all applicable regulations. Primary areas of responsibility will be Repair, Manufacturing, Procurement and Product Development.
* Will contribute to the strategic planning process for OSTA to ensure alignment with overall strategic goals of the organization, including both short and long range plans.
* Serve in a key leadership role for OSTA on various Global Committees.
* Accountable for establishing policies and procedures that support the strategic direction and corporate governance, as well as compliance with applicable financial, employment and other regulations.
* Continuously analyzes processes and procedures to ensure maximum compliance and efficiency, utilizing internal and external benchmarks and KPIs to measure overall effectiveness of the organization.
* Provides leadership and guidance to staff to ensure maximum performance and value to the organization. As an integral member of the executive team, provides coaching and guidance to other senior leaders to ensure highest level of leadership, talent management and alignment with overall vision and strategies.
* Ensures that systems are in place to support the overall strategic needs of the business and improve overall efficiency, reporting and analytical requirements.
* Maximizes facilities to ensure the efficient use of space, support technological improvements and minimize cost.
* Performs all other related duties as assigned.
* Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, administration or related field, with a master’s degree preferred.
* Minimum 20 years of progressive business experience with proven leadership and strategic capabilities in a manufacturing/quality/engineering/repair/procurement/new product development environment, in medical device.
* Minimum 5 years experience as a member of the senior executive team.
* Ability to travel up to 50%.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Proven ability to select lead, retain and develop a team of senior leaders and to recognize employee issues and act on them with a sense of urgency.
* Proven strategic planning capability.
* Knowledge of applicable regulations.
* Strong negotiations and persuasion skills, with the ability to provide coaching and guidance to executive leadership.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Southborough ||
Valid through: 4/15/2021