The Senior VP of Technology is responsible for the technology department that has been established to design, develop, implement, enhance and maintain the Multi Dimensional Digital Economy Application System (MDDEAS) in coordination with the top 12-technology firms of the world. The MDDEAS consists of (but not limited to) platforms for e-commerce, e-finance, e-insurance and e-logistics.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and assist with the development of business strategies and translate them to a technology agenda.
- Drive the execution of the technology agenda through the organization and it partners, including the evaluation, selection and management of technology, finance and insurance gateways to the core MDDEAS technology.
- Assure the governance and the risk management of the technology organization in compliance with policies and procedures for global operations excellence and in compliance with international industry and governing organizations.
- Hire and/or acquire and manage senior technology executives and core in-house technology staff to build, deploy, operate, maintain and enhance the MDDEAS, in accordance with best technology practices and a professional knowledge of logistics best practices.
- Identify, negotiate and manage the strategic and tactical technology outsourcing services required to meet needs for efficiency, capability, scalability and cost effectiveness.
- Consult with senior executives and CEO of the organization to analyze potential projects, determine the scope and priorities of projects within areas of the senior executives? areas of responsibility and serve in the capacity as the final step in problem resolution for technology development, deployment and service management issues.
- Provide leadership in the identification and acceleration of methods, products, services and technology development/deployment that grow business opportunities from the MDDEAS
- Work experience in fortune Technology company.
- be able to transmit the CEO message to the outside world dealing with high caliber government officials and business leaders