Senior Vice President of Sales
8 - 10 years experience • Furniture & Home Goods
For over fifteen (15) years, DreamLine has been a leading global manufacturer and distributor of high quality shower doors, tub doors, shower enclosures, and acrylic shower bases. With a team of approximately 400 employees within the US, Europe, and Asia, we are passionate about smart and visionary design, having infused cutting edge, multifaceted technology into our daily operations. Our state-of-the-art equipment provides our team members with the ability to combine their creative vision with technical excellence!
The Senior VP of Sales is responsible for overseeing all sales initiatives within the organization, and has the primary responsibility for delivering the projected revenue stream to meet or exceed company projections and objectives, including sales volume, profitability, and market share. Secondary responsibilities include defining and executing sales strategy and tactics, plus providing leadership to sales department members and leads.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies and plans for acquiring and developing new business to achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing goal achievement.
- Manage sales team members, daily operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Manage the formulation and use of budgets.
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to meet and exceed goals.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices. Define sales processes that drive desiredsales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Manage customer expectations and facilitate the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide detailed and accurate salesforecasting.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field. Master’s degreepreferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 7years’ experience in a senior-level sales management position.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff members, supervisors, and managers; establishing and maintaining a productive, engaged, and cooperative work environment.
- Experience with contract negotiation and terminology.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite and other business software (ie: CRM).
- Superior project development skills with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Active listener, critical thinker, and effective communicator (both written & verbal) with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, meeting strict deadlines.