Who We Are
accesso is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our products and services already support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations in household name attractions, ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue is a key differentiator of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best - providing outstanding experiences for guests - while we provide technology that readily supports our clients' efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and our company. This position may sit remotely or in any accesso office.
accesso® seeks a dynamic Senior Vice President of Sales with a proven background in multi-platform SaaS sales to lead and grow a dynamic 30+ person team across US and select international markets. The ideal candidate is a transformative tech sales leader who will shape and build teams to outperform in the complex landscape of selling integrated SaaS solutions across geo, product and segment. This position may sit remotely or in any accesso office.
What You'll Do:
- Mentor, train and motivate a, high-performing field sales organization in the U.S. and select international markets; ability to develop and truly empower the team to succeed
- Design and deploy an optimal process for integrated SaaS solution sales; including use of sales engineers and through partnership with Product leaders
- Shape existing and new teams (distributed and/or centralized) to maximize shorter cycle/lower complexity b2b SaaS to capture unique market; expertise in segmenting customers and products to match this sales channel
- Build strong senior relationships with key customers/prospects to accelerate sales cycle, improve deal size and facilitate partnership
- Lead client lifecycle initiatives by developing strategic account plans to proactively manage retention indicators, enhance relationships and ultimately further growth/penetration
- Build excellent working relationships with key senior accesso business leaders and colleagues to influence strategic direction of product, ops and technology plans
- Engage in close partnership with the head of Marketing team to evolve lead generation and lead nurturing techniques to significantly increase lead-opportunity rates, close rate and deal size
- Partner with Finance to improve the Sales Ops function necessary to administer and operate a global, multi-segment sales organization
- Develop a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape; become versed in industry
- Take ownership of ensuring your team and org can deliver effectively on all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Strong track record of performance in hitting and beating quota; experience in fast-paced tech to turn around underperforming areas; incredible sense of urgency and bias to action.
- Expert in selling integrated/cross product SaaS solutions that require discovery of client business needs, in depth SOWs and negotiated outcomes
- Proven ability to partner with product/tech organization to provide robust industry, client, product feedback and be a thought leader for our product roadmap decisions
- Deep experience in Customer Retention principles
- Strong forecasting, planning, and revenue projection experience; proven ability to run a process/cadence sales teams and strong focus drivers (leads, pipeline, calls, close %, etc)
- Well versed in sales territory modeling, segmentation and designing of highly motivating sales incentive / compensation programs
- Exceptional communicator who shares our passion for the company's mission and the role technology can play in the attractions and leisure industries
- Strong desire and understanding of how to develop people in a supportive, accountable environment and inspire them to give 100% effort and perform at levels higher than they imagined they could achieve
- Excellent coaching skills and sales methodology knowledge allowing you and your team to skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- The SVP of Sales & Marketing will report directly to accesso's Chief Operating Officer.
- Eligibility to work in the United States is required.
- This is a an Orlando preferred position but not required (i.e. remote) with potential travel up to 50% to client and/or other accesso or business-related locations.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we've described above is YOU, then apply today and let's talk!