SVP, Member Experience
Cinfed Credit Union is seeking to add a visionary sales executive to its team in the role of Senior Vice President (SVP), Member Experience. The primary responsibility of this position is to drive and coordinate business development through our retail outlets, outside sales efforts, and marketing initiatives. Reporting to the CEO, this position will also be responsible for ensuring the successful development and execution of corporate strategy, with an emphasis on product sales, member service, financial performance and operational excellence through our retail Branch Operations, Marketing, Contact Center, and E-Services (approximately 80 employees in total). This role will be actively involved in strategic planning and implementation, resource management, product/service development and financial forecasting as it relates to the sales, service, marketing, and e-service functions. Successful business development will be measured by increases in membership, revenue, deposits, loans, and member service.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Plans strategically and converts strategic plans and initiatives into shorter term operational plans, budgets, performance measures, and progress reports across responsible functions with product sales, member service, and member growth as the top priorities.
- Participates in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of strategic business and performance goals using member service as the lens in which all is filtered through.
- Leads and directs the operations of the retail branches, Marketing, Contact Center, and E-Services. Ensures branch and department workflows and structures are optimized for maximum efficiency/profitability and consistent with the organization's business and strategic plans.
- Ensures all member service and Marketing projects are thoroughly researched, creatively marketed, and effectively implemented to drive product sales and to increase member service levels.
- Continually seeks ways to make it easier for members to do business with the credit union.
- Monitors the capital expenditure and budgeting activities of the retail Branch Operations, Contact Center, Marketing, and E-Services.
- Oversees vendor contracts and relationships.
- Ensures member service and the Cinfed brand transcend externally by developing and building collaborative relationships with community partners.
- Previous experience in a leadership role is required.
- Eight to ten years of progressive and strategic experience in a retail industry is required.
- Demonstrated success in a business development role in a retail industry is required.
- Financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Credit union industry experience is a plus.
- BS, BA or equivalent to a college degree in a relevant field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Strong sales skills including the ability to close.
- High level of drive coupled with the ability to execute on projects/tasks.
- Strong coaching skills including the ability to develop employees towards outstanding performance.
- The ability to collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- The ability to maintain a significant level of diplomacy and trust.
Cinfed Credit Union is a financial cooperative, with nearly $500 million in total assets. Cinfed serves more than 36,000 members and offers a wide range of financial services to individuals and businesses in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. With a mission "to be the first choice in financial solutions, because we care about our members' success", Cinfed offers a blend of consumer and commercial banking services through its 8 branches and online banking platform. Anchored by a strong sense of mission and commitment to community, Cinfed is a recognized leader in community development and has been rated a Top Workplace in Cincinnati four consecutive years.