CBRE is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Investment-Office sales person to join its fast-growing South Florida team. Sales professionals at CBRE develop business and negotiate the selling, leasing, and marketing of Investment-Office commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production. The ideal candidate will efficiently service clients in the tri-county area—Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade—leveraging the CBRE tools and global platform to effectively generate business. At CBRE, this candidate will have tremendous opportunity to grow and make an impact in South Florida’s commercial real estate industry. The firm’s rapidly-expanding business in South Florida requires this candidate to understand the various local markets and submarkets, as well as their clearly defined fundamentals. With a strong population growth and diverse cultural offerings, South Florida is among the strongest commercial real estate markets in the country, and this strategic hire will support CBRE’s expanding footprint in the region. CBRE provides industry-leading training programs enabling agents to learn from influential and highly successful individuals within the firm. Based in South Florida, the ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of commercial real estate Investment-Office sales experience and will be willing and able to travel throughout the South Florida region as required by clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Provides tenants and landlords with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.
May provide informal supervision to individual employees within a work unit and/or group, but does not include hiring or firing. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project. QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- 3-10 years of commercial real estate retailsalesexperience.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout South Florida region including but not limited to Miami-Dade
- Willingness to relocate as needed.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license.