$250K — $250K+*
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented professional for the role of a Senior Vice President - Integrated Programs. This individual will provide overall strategic leadership and management of the entire Integrated Programs Division entailing; Program Effectiveness, Government Relations and Advocacy, Volunteer and Institutional Engagement and the Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter. Contributes to and supports the development of HFHI’s overall strategic direction, program innovation and impact, and accountability for divisional Annual Operating Plan and related budgets.
The deadline for accepting applications is 1/17.
- Actively participate and contribute as a member of the HFHI Senior Management Group (SMG), Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and the Operations Leadership Team (OLT)
- Executive sponsorship of key strategic and cross – functional initiatives
- Collaborate with Resource Development and other key functions to strengthen and develop acquisition and management of institutional and corporate grants
- Oversees the engagement of key global stakeholders including donors, volunteers, and advocates
- Provides direction and oversight of global programming and technical teams
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Years of Related Experience: Minimum 15 years of global management experience with at least 5 years at a strategic leadership level
- Excellent understanding of international development and related global issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Model and promote HFHI’s Christian faith focused mission, vision, values and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability and willingness to travel 20%
Valid through: 2/18/2021