About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Position Objective
- Provide the CIB HR strategy for the LATAM region across all the CIB businesses and products
- This role reports to the Global CIB HR Head and the LATAM ICG HR Head
- Provide the CIB HR strategy for LATAM across all the CIB businesses and products.
- Act as key advisor to the CIB Regional Heads for all HR related matters.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day execution of HR activities and supporting the CIB HR teams in the countries.
- Manage business and HR projects/initiatives including organizational efficiency reviews, high potential development programs, ongoing diversity initiatives, talent reviews, succession planning, annual performance management process, year-end promotional process, compensation & VOE.
- Liaises with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs): Compensation, Diversity, Employment Law, Employee Relations, HR Control and Compliance, Learning and Development, Recruiting, Talent and Reporting.
- Identifies key HR issues with short to long-range impact to the client population.
- Facilitate organizational change and provide transformative HR leadership and services.
- Coordinate resources to ensure efficient delivery of HR products & services.
- Anticipates, evaluates and appropriately responds to developments in the local and international environments impacting CIB in region.
- Talent planning: assist with the talent process as needed.
- Performance management: coordinate goal setting, mid year, year-end processes, exit management processes.
- Employee engagement: manager coaching, VOE survey analysis, diversity and inclusion.
- Consult on organization design/structure and coordinate the RIF process, as needed, to include legal reviews, skills assessment, manager preparation, SAR packages and employee communication.
- Manage and escalate employee relation issues are resolved with urgency.
- Build strong partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholders.
- Oversee immigration and mobility/relocation cases in conjunction with the specialist team.
- Proven ability to effectively navigate thru a complex, matrix organization
- Strong partnership with the LATAM countries as well as with the global CIB team to ensure regional and global alignment.
- At least 5/7 years in similar HR roles.
- Strong compensation skill set with the ability to provide guidance to clients and internal partners. Experience in administrating an yearend planning process
- Experience in managing complex HR issues/processes conferring with manager on complex and highly sensitive matters
- Successful management experience of internal relationships across HR disciplines and ability to establish strong working partnerships
- Fundamental knowledge of HR principles to provide day to day HR support to the CIB business
- Process improvement mindset to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Good Understanding of employment policies and practices
- Exceptional organization skills, execution and client service/focus skills
- Team work
- Resilience and flexibility
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ensures that escalated client/employee issues are resolved with urgency
- Delivers services with process improvement mindset to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Builds strong partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated communication, feedback and coaching skills; ability to effectively communicate with influence all levels of management and across all functional areas.
- Job ID: 17076408