Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have direct Private Equity Hybrid accounting experience, or have extensive hedge fund experience and willing to learn Private Equity Hybrid accounting, and have demonstrated capabilities in overseeing a large team. The role will support the Executive Vice President and the Management Team of the Private Equity Fund Services line of business. The candidatewill have a lead role in driving global strategic initiatives which will involve interacting with other Citco offices and various product lines within the organization.
Job Duties in Brief:
Client relationship management:
- Interact with senior management and manage overall client relationships
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Work closely and participate with Business Development and Senior Management teams on marketing pitches and other client presentations.
- Work alongside our integration team to establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Responsible for the coordination of the various Citco groups that serve clients
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times
- Enhance current servicing levels and deliver beyond client expectations
- Coordinate with other operational teams as well as ancillary services groups
- Management of various operational aspects associated with client relationships
- Develop & implement best practice standards and drive towards efficiencies
- Establish & document business contingency plans for all areas of responsibility
- Participate in and leadprojects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Visit clients on periodic basis to evaluate service quality and identify client priorities
- Assist in the resolution of complex client issues
- Participate and ultimately lead client pitches alongside the business development team
- Set challenging team goals & empower people to achieve them
- Keep people focused on critical goals & deadlines through frequent & consistent communication
- Motivate people by creating a high performance environment that is both challenging & exciting
- Promote & support change initiatives within the business
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives as part of the management team
- Provide staff management support to the managers, assisting them to effectively deal with staff issues
- Actively participate in the recruitment process
- 12 to 15 years private equity hybrid experience working at a fund administrator or fund manager
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Skills in negotiation, business planning and budgeting, margin analysis, rating agency relations and technical accounting
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA designation a plus
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process