Advantage Solutions, Inc. is seeking an SVP-level leader to manage and grow our existing and future Fulfillment and Collateral Services (FCS) business. This position will report directly to the President, Customer Experience Group, and will have service tentacles that lattice across multiple business units.
What we offer:
- Full time benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with Company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead existing and future FCS organization in our 100 person, Lenexa KS-based facility
- Maintain service levels on current, insourced business
- Build advocacy and trust with internal Advantage Corporate Business Partners in HR, Finance, Technology, Procurement, etc.
- Position FCS as both a growth and an internal service organization
- As needed, build business cases for investment to support growth and expansion
- 10+ years in a leadership/management role including full P&L responsibility
- Experience running a Logistics and Fulfillment operation with a minimum scale of $50 million
- Experience in a low and/or multi-platform technology environment
- Proven success managing an Internal Cost or Service Center and a revenue generating business
- Success within a Matrix-management environment with a Corporate Shared Resource or Business Partner framework
- Experience managing 8 to 10 direct reports.