As the Senior Vice President of Franchise Sales you will be responsible for developing and executing the growth plan for the nation. The Senior Vice President must be able to develop and communicate the sales vision to the team and inspire them to act. The Senior Vice President will set the sales priorities and accountabilities necessary against the annual sales target for the ERA National Sales Team.
The successful candidate will lead the team members to drive increased market share of for ERA Franchise System, LLC. The position will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Franchise Sales.
- Meet or exceed the annual national Gross Commission Income (GCI) targets.
- Lead a team of consultative sales professionals who are comfortable in a results-driven environment to achieve set quota targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Recruit results-orientated, consultative, best in class sales professionals that will exceed quota targets.
- Assist sales team with advancing and closing deals.
- Responsible for effective expense management, accurate reporting and pipeline management.
- Teach, train and develop the sales team.
- Developing accurate business forecasts to set the appropriate direction and ensure that your team is adequately prepared to sell in a dynamic market.
- Facilitate the growth and professional development of your Regional Vice Presidents by evaluating their performance regularly. Develop bench strength within the sales organization.
- Must be an advocate for your team and balance the demands of your team with the needs of the business.
- Develop excellent partnerships with corporate leaders, sales support and Brand leadership.
- Partner with brand leadership to ensure appropriate solutions for brand growth strategies.
- Partner with Brand service organizations to understand growth goals of existing franchisees.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader with multiple years of sales leadership mastery.
- Proven successful sales executive
- 10 years of sales management experience at VP level or above.
- SPIN Selling/Consultative selling experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. Masters in Business or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 15years of consultative sales management experiencerequired.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to drive a results driven team of sales professionals to quota attainment.
- Proven ability to introduce and sustain consistent accountability practices.
- Financial and business acumen required to include overall budget management.
- Knowledge of competitive models a plus.
- Real estate experience a plus.
- Franchising experience strongly preferred.