Senior Vice President - Electrical Division
Title: Senior Vice President- Electrical Division
Location: Columbia, SC
Recruiting Solutions is currently looking for a Senior VP for a commercial and industrialelectrical company in Columbia, SC.
Who You Are
You are an executive in the commercial and industrialelectrical industry in the Southeast and you have a long history of working in this field. You are passionate about the industry, and understand it from the ground up. You are eager to manage a team of over 50 electrical professionals and most importantly you know how to grow and scale an organization. If you are a proactive, driven individual who is motivated by the challenge to grow exponentially and profit share in this industry, keep reading!
The Senior Vice President - Electrical Division (SVP) will oversee management, operations, business development and strategic planning of this division. You will be the SVP in charge of a complex budget consisting of multiple revenue generating clients. You will have strategic revenue growth numbers each quarter to exceed. There is an existing pipeline of business and we need someone to lead, communicate and execute. You will need an expert understanding of the electricalcontracting and construction project management lifecycle, from business development to project closeout, and be able to identify and mitigate risks for project opportunities, positive cash position, and overall division profit margin.
The SVP will also be a strategic leader of people, developing an effective team by solving problems directly and promptly - holding others accountable and providing feedback, coaching, and mentoring. You will engage with your corporate strategic partners to develop estimating, engineering, purchasing, recruiting, people management, and organizational programs to meet company and strategic goals.
Being successful in this role requires a balance of an entrepreneurial, hardworking, and ambitious spirit with an attitude of teamwork at an executive level to ensure overall company gain. In practice, this includes developing and implementing strategic short- and long-term plans for the division that enable the achievement of our client's electrical overall business goals as set by the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
What You'll Do:
- You will manage and grow a highly skilled team of licensed electricians
- You will responsible for both internal and external business development growth
- You will find ways to be extremely efficient and cost effective
- You will help train a team to handle a full range of electrical and lighting needs
- You will work the client to design and construct the needs of their organization
- You will find, source, hire and manage amazing talent
- You will be involved in plant maintenance, power supply, wiring, plant box construction, waste water treatment, alarm systems, ect.
- You will be in charge of equipment installation and relocation
- You will manage all project work on and off site
Who You Are:
- You want a true career opportunity with profit sharing
- You have a proven track record in this industry and come with a heavy Southeastern pipeline of clients and electricians
- You have a proven track record of hiring the best talent and retaining them
- You have a proven track record of doubling revenue year after year
- You can pass a drug screen
- You have an active Electrician license