$250K — $500K+*
With this newly created executive role, PruittHealth intends to shape a best-in-class customer relations program. This role will be responsible for establishing a company-wide comprehensive customer relations program for all PruittHealth centers and locations – including skilled nursing, assisted living, hospice, home health, therapy, physician services, and pharmacy divisions. The SVP Customer Relations will partner with PruittHealth teams to facilitate development, revision, and implementation of risk-aware customer service policies to ensure the organization’s commitment to high-quality care is achieved by front line workers. On the rare occasions that such standards are not met, this role will orchestrate service recovery efforts including direct contact with affected patients, families, and other stakeholders. The SVP Customer Relations will build, develop, and manage a team of customer service managers who will work to implement a strategic plan for customer relations and satisfaction.
• Serve as a strategic advisor for enhancing patient experience and service excellence to ensure consistent delivery of services.
• Responsible for engaging, influencing, and energizing PruittHealth’s operational divisions to drive accountability over customer service matters and to set standards for superior patient and family experience.
• Assist in developing and providing service recovery programs and lead a team of customer relations managers.
• Appropriately respond to complaints from various sources including written and electronic correspondence to executive staff, compliance line inquiries, and social media platforms.
• Prepare (or oversees the preparation of), presents and interprets complex information to key stakeholders, including clinical leadership, senior leaders and external audiences (as required) regarding outcome measurements and other topics related to actionable data metrics related to patient satisfaction.
• Promote a learning culture related to customer service. Oversee the development of educational training programs related to patient experience and service excellence, consistent with the values of the organization, to increase the level of engagement and accountability.
• Develop and lead the best practices, innovations, and tools to help leaders and their teams to improve our patient experience, satisfaction and scores.
• Evaluate existing progress, analyze patient feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Collaborate with executive leadership, service lines leaders, corporate divisions and other business units to identify needs, remove barriers, and build support for the creation of best customer service outcomes across the organization.
• Measure program accomplishments against established goals and national trends.
• Master’s degree preferred in Business, Healthcare Administration, Marketing, or related field/equivalent experience.
• 7 – 10 years of experience in a leadership level role driving change at an organizational, service and department level.
• 7 – 10 years of progressively responsible management experience in an organization, preferably with experience in customer engagement, service improvement and optimization.
• Experience building a culture of customer service improvement with measurable achievements.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation, coaching and mentoring.
• Strong customer service acumen.
• Ability to influence change.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to collaborate and work with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• A thorough understanding of patient satisfaction survey tools metrics, trends, surveys, the field of consumer research, complaint management, workforce engagement, service recovery and patient best practices standards is required.
• Ability to create and communicate a vision and enlist the engagement of a team.
• Demonstrated knowledge of business and program planning methods, research, and data collection processes as well as strong project management skills.
• Knowledge of current trends and best practices in customer experience, service excellence which is relevant to integrated healthcare systems.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Demonstrated track record of providing excellent ideas in customer and patient services with available resources.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
25% regional travel required
Valid through: 11/9/2020