Citi Realty Services (CRS) is a division of Citi Enterprise Infrastructure (EI), providing real estate support services to all Citigroup businesses. CRS is dedicated to provide all Citigroup businesses with premises that are cost-effective, safe, productive and valued by our customers as a strategic partner in their successes and by our employees.
- This role will require an individual with broad knowledge of the building operations and critical environments design and construction fields, with the capacity for detailed root cause failure and predictive analysis.
- 11years plus of experience in Data Center and critical facilities operation management, preferably in financial services industry
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on each project
- High energy and a passion for project management and its processes
- Very strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills
- Very strong influencing and partnering skills • Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and industry standard project management tools
The position will be the regional lead in the delivery of critical systems engineering and critical facilities
management to Citi’s mission critical environments within North America. In this capacity, the individual
will implement consistent critical facility design and operations standards based on appropriate risk/reliability
models while participating in the ongoing ownership and contributing to the management of such standards.
The role is responsible for the development and execution of the critical facility strategy within the region,
including capacity management, coordination with technology and project management teams, uptime and incident
management for critical facilities, expense management, data management related to key metrics, and service delivery
supervision of the facility management teams.The role will participate in the New York headquarters redevelopment
project, including coordination and support of the project team and project execution with respect to ongoing design
and construction activities, as well as ongoing operations of the headquarters facility.
Project planning, design development, and project execution - including OneCiti NY headquarters. Critical facilities operations management - including OneCiti NY headquarters operations. Risk management functions, including facility evaluations, standards deviation management, corrective action planning and management. Standards development, management, dissemination and training, participating with global team. Strategy development, capacity planning, data center coordination
- Job ID: 17074947