The Senior Vice President, Corporate Claims may be located in Chicago or another major city. Up to 50% travel is required.
The Senior Vice President, Corporate Claims will provide best-in-class claims handling service and support to our commercial clients and client service team members in the processing, advocacy, communication and resolution of claims across HUB offices.
Specifically, this position will:
- Evaluate the current “state of claims management” at HUB.
- Assist with crafting Hub’s strategy around complex claims triage, coordinating with Risk Services President and regional Hub leadership to ensure effectiveness of the strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our most significant clients across the company.
- Direct/lead major commercial account or complex claims’ advocacy, coordination, negotiation and resolution
- Work with local HUB claims handling resources, as required, to provide appropriate day-to-day servicing of transactional claims using a “Best Practices” approach
- Manage escalations and seek to resolve them to the satisfaction of the customer and account executives.
- Assist in the development of client service agreements/expectations with respect to overall claims management strategies.
- Assist client service team and client in the development of client specific claims handling protocols.
- Work with key HUB markets to maintain existing open communication with claims executives to address overall service or specific claims issues.
- Work with corporate and local marketing teams to support new marketing campaigns, delivering strategies to help elevate the HUB claims brand internally and externally.
- Support new business with sales presentation and RFP assistance.
- Develop best practices in the handling of Catastrophic claims across HUB.
- Coordinate and liaise with HUB Canada on overall corporate claims strategies.
- Act as an Ambassador for HUB at appropriate presentations and events.
- 10+ years in a claims role with a broker, insurance carrier, independent adjuster, or third party administrator (TPA).
- 10+ years experience managing/resolving complex claims.
- Insurance technical knowledge in all areas.
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline.
- Ability to travel up to 50% and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
Required Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree).