In the SVP Client Service role, you'll be responsible for providing senior level leadership for multiple pieces of business across our network.
You'll be a trusted client partner and thought leader through understanding client business and marketing issues/trends; communicating and partnering with other senior client-side leaders; proactively identifying opportunities while building and inspiring the teams who create and deliver innovative solutions tied to outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Provide overall vision and clear direction for Client Service and each team
- Ensure each member of the client service team is driving the development of strategic and tactical initiatives that will impact client business and agency growth
- Develop trusted client relationships at most senior levels
- Establish a leadership role in new business initiatives, partnering with the head of business development and working closely with all teams
- Proactively partner with account and department leads to share and execute innovative initiatives and best practices
- Set and manage to high standards while coaching individuals and teams to achieve them
- Foster an environment that enables everyone to deliver excellent work
- Seek out new assignments from clients
- Develop, in collaboration with finance and department heads the SOWs, and reports on account performance
- Personally champion agency values and ensure that all are upheld by the greater team
What you've got:
- Minimum 12 – 15 years experience in managing organizations or multi-client service teams in CRM/advertising/digital marketing
- Experience in the application of multi-channel marketing programs in the areas of customer acquisition, retention and optimization
- Established track record of successful financial growth on individual and/or multiple pieces of business as well as winning and onboarding new business
- Must possess excellent planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must have leadership, coaching and mentoring qualities
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degree nice to have
Wondering if you'll fit here?
At Javelin we are:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We're in this together.