Client Organization- Senior Client Partner
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We understand people. We know data. And we succeed in delivering results. That's why so many of the world's leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs. Operating in over 80 countries, we are recognized as one of the most innovative research companies in the world. We're a global leader in quantitative and qualitative market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialization - advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media - and we put our people and our clients first.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. Be a Game Changer and join us in being proud to be Ipsos.Position Summary
As a Senior Client Partner (SCP), you will play a pivotal role in driving Ipsos toward becoming a Trusted Advisor to one of Ipsos' most strategically important clients. You will help develop trust and increase client value as measured by the quality of our insights, ideas, and business recommendations. You will do this in three ways:
- Elevate: You will increase client value by enhancing the capabilities of Ipsos, improving what we do (skillset) and how we do it (mindset).
- Integrate: You will facilitate connections and solution content creation across Ipsos Business Units to deliver improved strategic insight and more client value.
- Impact: You will improve the client's (and Ipsos') business performance.Key Responsibilities
- As a Senior Client Partner, you are responsible for a wide range of strategic activities, with the end goal of deepening Ipsos' partnership with a key client, including:
- Become a Trusted Advisor: Provide counsel to senior-level clients on their most challenging business issues.
- Drive Win & Retain Success: Drive business growth by steering clients to Ipsos to win (new) and retain (existing) large programs.
- Increase Client Closeness to Ipsos: Deepen Ipsos' brand equity and increase client loyalty to Ipsos.
- Catalyze One Ipsos Strategy: Customize solutions by 'connecting dots' across Ipsos products/ business units.Travel RequirementsThe ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Required Skills:
- This position requires up to 30% travel within North America.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant business experience (marketing/market research); ideally at least 10 years on the supplier side (client side and consulting experience are also highly valued in this role).
- Demonstrated success in developing deep, lasting relationships with senior-level clients (research, marketing, C-suite)
- Strong track record in driving business growth, impact, and results
- Strong aptitude for consulting, the ability to think strategically and to provide innovative and creative solutions
- Strong team leadership skills with experience in mentoring and/or managing others.
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Superior organizational skills and unflagging attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills are necessary