Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
We are looking for a dynamic Chief Financial Officer to be a part of our Executive Leadership team. This position will be located in our Franklin, MA office. The ideal candidate must have 15 plus years?experience in senior level corporate financial leadership roles with increasing responsibilities and breadth of experience in companies of comparable size and complexity and strong experience in strategic planning and implementation.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will drive, manage and report on the financial strength of the company. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will direct, manage and oversee all financial activities including, but not limited to, financial planning and strategy, relationships with banks; financialreporting and analysis; forecasting and budgeting; treasury and credit.
As a member of the Executive Leadership team, the CFO will provide advice and counsel to the President/Chief Executive Officer and other senior management and provide leadership and support in all other corporate and financial related activities.
- Manage all aspects of Financial Statement reporting, including:
- Successful Annual Audits
- Monthly & Quarterly Reporting
- Detailed Operational Analysis by Company, Department, Line item, etc
- Oversee & Manage all Treasury functions of the company, including:
- All banking relationships: senior, mezz and development of new ones
- All vendor relationships, including credit & terms expansion
- Operational cash flow and forecasting
- Manage, coach, train, develop and evaluate all Finance & Related Staffs, within an appropriate budget, including:
- Credit & Collections
- Oversee the implementation of a new cost-efficient ERP system, for the benefit of all departments.
- Partner with the CEO and Executive Team to review & develop strategies for the overall financial growth of the company, evaluate and advise on short and long-range financial planning. Examples include, but aren?t limited to:
- Reviewing industry comps and metrics and driving FusionStorm to meet industry operating standards.
- Collaborating with fellow executives (senior & junior) to develop and review appropriate analysis of and recommend improvement for key operational areas.
- Constantly reviewing macro & micro economic conditions and advising on appropriate changes.
- Having the ability to lend guidance on tactical decisions that have financial impact or require financial expertise, like insurance reviews or 401(k) reviews.
- Oversee development of financial metrics, commission plans, departmental and personal quotas, etc.
- Cooperate with and provide support to other managers by consultation and recommendation in planning, budgeting, forecasting and business analysis matters.
- Lead role or provide major support for all corporate level activities such as Board meeting preparation, banking relationships, acquisitions and divestitures, regulatory bodies, shareholder transactions, corporate valuations and strategic business and operational plans and projects.
- Understand and abide by all security and operational policies
- Directly supervise Corporate Controller, Vice President & Treasurer, Vice President Finance/Professional Services Operations and Director of Tax.
- Staff development through on-going training.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent in experience.
- 15 plus years?experience in senior level corporate financial leadership roles with increasing responsibilities and breadth of experience in companies of comparable size and complexity.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation.
- Current knowledge of finance, budgeting and forecasting, cost control principles and US GAAP.
- Experience and appreciation of the effective management of corporate finance in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to analyze financial data, prepare financialreports, analysis and projections and effectively communicate these to non-financial managers.
- Technical knowledge of logistics, purchasing, and sales operations.
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to focus under pressure.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.