We are now looking for a Senior SoC ASIC Verification Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking to hire a senior verification engineer to verify the world's most powerful SoCs with AI capabilities for self-driving cars, gaming consoles & other automated machines. (see NVIDIA Grace CPU and Arm Architecture | NVIDIA )What you'll be doing:
What we need to see:
- Work with some of the best engineers to define verification strategies and execute plans at full chip level.
- Build and continuously reform verification infrastructure and methodologies to meet the demands of next generation SoCs.
- Work with architects, RTL designers, FPGA, emulation engineers to ensure that verification requirements are met for each project.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Bachelors Degree in EE, CS or CE or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ASIC DV.
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience in crafting testbenches, methodologies for large and complex chips.
- Deep understanding of verification concepts.
- Proficiency with at least one of these - C++, Object Oriented Programming, UVM, System Verilog.
- Familiarity with verification challenges in large scale designs.
- Solid understanding of basic concepts of CPU or SoC architecture.
- Experience with verification of SoCs with embedded processors or CPU verification.
- Ability to handle complex and hard-do-solve problems in programming and verification.
- Ambitious and dedicated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the tech's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking employees in the world driving our unprecedented growth. Are you a creative and autonomous design verification engineer with a real passion for processor technology and pushing barriers? If so, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.