With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Vehicle Connected Services Program Management Planner to join our team in Franklin, TN.
Responsible for the coordinating the schedule, development and delivery of services and systems for vehicle connected services (VCS). Manages programs and projects that support the enablement and implementation of new services for Infiniti InTouch and NissanConnect services. Leads large cross-functional teams to gather requirements, create development schedules and manage software/system development teams to ensure a high level of quality and on time delivery. VCS scope includes projects supporting embedded TCU telematics reporting/analytics, mobile app development, IoT integration, ride sharing and foundational elements for autonomous drive.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Maintains the VCS roadmap in collaboration with cross-carline product planning and other global teams supporting connected vehicle. Roadmap is of VCS adoption strategy by brand, carline, and vehicle. Focus is on how to integrate and create additional value for NissanConnect and Infiniti InTouch services customers.
- Supports the next generation VCS systems architecture plan. Leads change management for updates to system architecture currently in planning/development phase and projects already in operation in collaboration with IS and vendors.
- Monitors VCS services implementation plan for current and future products. Ensures all possible integration points for new services have a clear scope, development schedule and plan for delivering exceptional quality, cost and value. Responsible for ensuring a seamless internal/external customer experience through the development, launch and change management process.
- Coordinates workshops and leads technical discussions with subject matter experts supporting system architecture, business development, finance, operations, marketing, QA and other internal Nissan teams with telematics technical service providers or global Alliance teams supporting the development of the Alliance Connected Cloud.
- Maintains project schedules, ensures clear business/technical requirements and representation from all stakeholders for new service development, key improvements and change requests. Tracks adoption timing and budget for change of scope requests.
- Responsible for implementation and change management related to technical services providers or mobile network operators and their delivery of prioritized objectives.
- Exceptional program management, problem solving and negotiation skills. Ability to prioritize high volumes of critical tasks in order to deliver a successful supplier launch. Expert level Customer Focus with some understanding of telematics industry. Expert ability to lead agile development for mobile app or system level architecture with Information Systems (IS), 3rd Party Developers or integrated business partners. Strong understanding of existing NissanConnect, Infiniti InTouch, and LEAF EV services.
- Bachelor degree plus 5-7 years experience with a telematics service provider, connected vehicle program or similar subscription based service business. Prior experience in a start-up or fast paced IT/IS environment focused on service delivery or planning is desired.
- Expert user of Jira/Confluence for coordinating development schedules across multiple teams and reporting project status. Effective at building PowerPoint presentations at executive level showing concise project/program status, process flows and issue status. Efficient use of Visio, Word, Excel, and other PC applications as required.
- 10% domestic and international travel.