Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
Not Specified years
Posted 282 days agoby Stacey Griffith
Candidates must have enterprise-level experience. Must be very strong with web forms/MVC C#/VB.Net development.
- Understand and translate business requirements into accurate application specifications; estimate software development efforts
- Design and code updates to new applications; design, implement, and extend additional functionality to existing systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems and errors with existing systems.
- Write code that is stable, reusable, and conforms to team coding style and standards.
- Balance multiple projects, manage daily workload, and prioritize tasks.
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings by providing appropriate and constructive feedback; participate in pair programming when appropriate.
- Maintain communication with team, supervisor, and project manager regarding status of software development.
- Accurately maintain code in Team Foundation Services (TFS), appropriately documenting and commenting check-in and merge activities.
- Support QA, UAT, and integration testing efforts, including test case execution when necessary
- Prepare and package completed software for production deployment
- Smoke test applications as an integral part of the deployment process
- Accurately record and classify development time in the Software Development Request system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to speak to business owners, end users, and engineers alike
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight
- VB.net, C#, ASP.net Web Forms and MVC development
- SOAP and REST Web Services (WCF and WebAPI 2)
- SQL, SSRS, T-SQL
- Team Foundation Sever
- HTML5, CSS3
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent in a related field