If you want the challenge of fast-paced growth, the satisfaction of seeing your design work come to life, and the pride in helping grow a world-class design team, this is the place for you. Please include a link to your portfolio in addition to your resume and cover letter.
- You’ll envision, design, and ship delightful, user-centered, cross-platform experiences that build the fabric of local communities around the globe.
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of the product development for a major product area; from strategy, research, prototyping, concept to interaction design, to final QA and code tweaks right before launch.
- You’ll participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, design reviews and interesting and inspiring design team activities.
What You’ll Bring to The House
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience shipping great consumer products in an agile environment, preferably including work on social networks, building social graphs, follow or relational models
- Actively identity growth opportunities and drive growth outcomes
- Bring a deep empathy for customer needs and insights as well as an intuitive grasp of the business problems we’re trying to solve
- An eagerness to think big, paired with the rigor and resolve to iterate and experiment your way there, and a sharp eye for the metrics to track to know if we’re on the right track
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details, and front-end development and implementation.
- Fluency with both mobile and responsive web design principles and best practices.
- A strong visual design sense and ability to design within, and help define, visual guidelines.
- Ability to create rich interactive prototypes with Framer, Origami, or similar
- You’re deeply curious about how to empower neighbors to strengthen their communities, how local businesses enhance their communities, and about what makes different neighborhoods around the globe thrive.