As a best-of-suite enterprise solution, it is crucial that Siteimprove provides a uniform user experience across its portfolio of products and seamless integration with external services and applications. Our Product Platform and Integrations team is responsible for building the foundation of Siteimprove s user experience and we re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the team. You will be working with a cross-functional product team to originate, refine, and deliver cross-platform functionality and integrations with external applications and services. Together with your team, you will leverage Lean UX and Continuous Discovery processes to build a strong understanding of key personas and scenarios, and you ll make use of a robust design system to ensure the delivery of a cohesive, accessible, and scalable experience. As a senior member of a growing UX organization, you will be responsible for managing the UX initiatives for your product team. You will also be expected to share your knowledge and experiences with your peers to improve the overall level of design at Siteimprove. This could include participating in design workshops and providing feedback and critique on design work.
What you will be doing
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to ensure the opportunity space is properly understood before exploring potential solutions.
- Drive strong product outcomes in close partnership with product owners, engineering leads, and other designers.
- Design, test and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes.
- Present customer research insights in a way that can be used to drive design.
- Effectively employ a user-centered design approach and rapidly test, iterate, and execute their designs based on customer and stakeholder feedback.
- Clearly and concisely articulate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Make design decisions that are in the best interest of the customer while considering the business impact.
- Work within and contribute to an established design system.
What we will require of you
- 5+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates with enterprise software design experience.
- A portfolio of work containing 2-3 case studies that clearly describe your contributions to past design initiatives and how you navigated any challenges during the overall product design process.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
What we will love about you
- You can assess and discuss the effectiveness of a UI and make design recommendations by deconstructing its structural, behavioral, and presentation layers.
- You are a self-driven, creative, inquisitive inpidual with plenty of drive.
- You feel comfortable working with data-heavy, complex design problems.
- You want to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world-class products.
- You have a proven track record using UX design best practices to design solutions that create measurable change toward long-term company goals.
- You leverage product analytics software such as Pendo, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or Heap to support design decisions.
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You have experience working with globally distributed teams.
In addition, we hope you will appreciate:
- Rest and relaxation: Open Paid Time Off (OPTO) program for vacation, personal illness, mental health, or to care for a family member, 11 paid holidays, and two Give Back Days
- Comprehensive benefits: National medical plan, dental, vision, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, HSA, Flex, employer-sponsored short-term, long-term disability, discounts to volunteer plans to meet your family needs, and more!
- Prepare for the future: 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
USD 127,500-165,000 per-year-salary
Base pay will depend on the position, inpidual qualifications, market, and other operational business needs.
Siteimprove is an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.