As a UX Design lead in the GoDaddy Telephony team, you will have a career defining opportunity to lead and drive the user experience of SmartLine product. We are building SmartLine service for mobile businesses to have real time texting and voice calls with their customers, partners and employees by keeping their personal number private and by appearing professional.
You will drive the best in class mobile user experience by taking a customer-obsessed view and collaborating with product managers, developers and marketers who share a passion for fostering a lean, customer first focus, innovative culture with a highdegree of execution.
- Drive all aspects of user experience by gathering and understanding business & user requirements, creating information architecture diagrams and user flows, building detailed wireframes, high & low fidelity prototypes and the creation of new concepts.
- Create engaging user experiences that delights customers and exceeds business objectives.
- Drive user engagement KPIs and rapid-test designs based on customer insights and data.
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences.
- Evangelize the user experience both internally in the organization and externally with customers.
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions.
- Drive usability studies, research and market analysis and integrate results into product requirements to enhance user experience.
Qualification / Requirements
- 6+ years' experience in delivering delightful software products to market. Must have experience with iOS and Android applications.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms. Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus.
- Must have a modern design aesthetic and pay attention to every detail and every pixel.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must embrace entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and innovation but also maintains a focus on timely quality delivery.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.