Senior UX Designer - Capterra - (00015978)
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About the Job:
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our growing Capterra Product team. This is a hands on role focusing on developing functional prototypes, creating low and high fidelity mockups, and other UX requirements. This candidate must understand wireframes, information architecture and user flows.
What you’ll do:
- Listen to the voice of the visitor. You will first seek to understand, and only then design content to optimize user behavior and experience.
- Web design. You will design new pages or redesign existing pages to respond to the voice of visitor. You might do this in CS, or prototype in HTML/CSS.
- Measure results. Together with our business intelligence team, you'll use tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely and Clicktale to understand your impact
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree 3+ years’ experience
- CSS Frameworks
- Deep understanding of the design process – especially related to digital products – and the ability to work at all levels of the UX process.
- Proven ability of managing the design process
Who you are:
- Is a goaloriented designer. Design appreciation is subjective, but user experience can be quantified. You design for results.
- Is pragmatic and goal oriented. Despite your artistic gifts, you are fascinated by user behavior and measures of effectiveness.
- Is organized and deadline aware. We know we can't rush great things, but we've got some serious deadlines. Your organization and project management make it happen.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.