Your designs deliver on the business requirements while carefully considering the needs and traits of the end user through experience and leverage of research.. You know what makes a design efficient and usable, and you have the skill to articulate that both diagrammatically and interpersonally. You are passionate about creating designs that improve the human experience and work with stakeholders and development to find the overlap between usable and feasible. You leave things in better shape than the way you found them. You enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, but remain level headed.. You like to work hard and just as importantly, have fun.
You also possess:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your best work
- A command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction, and UCD
- A collaborative nature, with experience working in a multidisciplinary UX group
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent, high-priority initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in the User Experience design field and a relevant educational background
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in designing for phone, tablet and web platforms
- General understanding of HTML and CSS
- SaaS or eCommerce experience a plus
- Experience working in an AgileScrum environment a plus
- Partner with project teams that include Product Management, Development, and QE to arrive at requirements, user needs, and design feasibility
- Produce wireframes, interaction diagrams, sketches, storyboards, workflows, visual design as well as clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Draw on information from multiple sources, including usability studies and customer feedback, to inform your work
The User Experience Design group at Endurance is much more than a production crew. We are a fundamental and strategically critical part of the business, one of the core pillars of the product organization. We help establish a strategic direction for the company. We are a world-class team of designers, coders, writers, innovators and researchers.
We work hard to make the world a better place by helping SMBs survive and thrive in the diverse and ever-changing online ecosystem. We're a close-knit group that sometimes has a little too much fun. We're recovering perfectionists who have learned to fail forward and move fast. Most of all, we love what we do.
What we have to offer:
- A strategic role–Our design group informs and helps to shape our product strategy.
- End-to-end exposure–You'll play a role in product definition and development from early-stage concept development and rapid prototyping, all the way to design detailing. We are agile, cross-functional, and collaborative.
- Ownership–You'll have broad, deep ownership of key parts of our product and all of the responsibility that entails. You'll work on multiple projects and you'll have the ability to innovate.
- Collaboration–We're an energetic and dynamic team. You'll share and learn with your colleagues every day and constantly get better at being the best.