- Frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct research and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights.
- Design and conduct user testing.
- Contribute to a design-driven, data-informed product pipeline.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in design.
- 5+ years of experience planning, conducting and communicating the findings for digital consumer products and services from user research.
- A strong background in researching everyday user consumption behavior.
- Experience planning and conducting both quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development.
- A deep understanding of the digital product lifecycle.
- Strong collaboration skills and comfort working with design, engineering, and business teams.
Bonus Points (no pun intended):
- User research experience in the consumer finance industry.
- Experience working in a design-driven organization.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand that is creating a new standard for financial services and enter at the ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points
- Monthly stipends for continuous learning, health & wellness, and commuting.