Job Category: Artistic - Digital Content Development
- In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Work on Digital and Venture Solutions Projects, you will lead a multidisciplinary design team and be responsible for defining user experience for consumer products, and behavior change programs that will improve people’s lives. Together, we will create lasting change by improving health outcomes, people’s access to care, and lowering the cost of care.
- You are responsible for
- Collaborating with product management, research, and engineering to plan and drive the continuous delivery of best in class products, with design solutions that delight users using iterative design and development methodologies.
- Understanding all stakeholder needs within the ecosystem and champion winning customer experiences and solutions. You translate business requirements, customer, partner, and user needs into interaction frameworks, scenarios, workflows, and wireframes.
- Lead the creation of user experience and user interface concepts, prototypes, and documentation.
- Engaging team members in creating a product vision and advocate for creating new value through compelling arguments. When relevant, you guide external agencies in their work.
- Seeking to discover people’s needs, advocate for them, and ensure that the final solution is impactful.
- Collaborating with research to define learning goals or create experiments to uncover insights.
- To succeed, a candidate should demonstrate the following skills and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in user experience design or related design studies
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant track record in consumer space and/or healthcare domain, and demonstrate knowledge of the digital and IoT innovation landscape
- You have a proactive and innovative mindset that allows you to create innovative and appropriate user experiences that solve our business’ and customer needs.
- You can collaborate as part of a product development team to enable product teams to bring user experience to life through software development.
- You are passionate about the positive impact design can make for people and business
- You are a leader with a positive outlook and strong communication skills.
- You persevere to create enabling conditions – evangelize, lead process improvements, encourage collaboration - to unlock the value of design
- You are creative, hardworking, flexible, and empathetic.
- You inspire others with what may be and can see ideas through to fruition.
Base Salary - $150,000 to $180,000
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally