In this Exciting Opportunity You Will
- Develop trusted relationships through interpersonal communications and collaboration.
- Interpret and apply CX research data and insights, and competitive intelligence.
- Conduct research such as usability testing, card sorting, and A/B testing to validate concepts.
- Build artifacts including prototypes, wireframes, concept sketches, and presentations.
- Initiates and leads ideation workshops to identify opportunities and potential solutions.
- Within six months, presented new designs for at least two new enterprise systems.
What You’ll Bring
- Significant relevant and progressive professional experience
- Educational Requirements. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Design, or a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders to get work accomplished.
- Experience in leading and executing UX research, ideation, and prototype development.
- Experience in building new UX disciplines within a complex and multi-faceted organization preferred.