We are assisting a large investment management company in their search for an experienced User Experience Designer with strong UX design skills and experience. This is a long consulting position that will last for 18 months and will pay an hourly rate of $90/hour to $100/hour. We are looking for the following:
- Candidates MUST have corporate design experience, collaborating with other user experience roles such as visual designers, writers, creative leads and business stakeholders
- Experience supporting marketing business segments (pods) and digital projects, including the UX design of marketing campaigns, investment data and digital tool
Please submit your resume in MS Word. Additionally, you MUST submit work samples along with your resume.
Leads the creation of user experience strategy, interaction and interface design artifacts. Collaborates with creative, product, technical and business stakeholders.
- Leads in the creation of user requirements to inform experience strategy & design.
- Participates in defining, gathering and analyzing user data (qualitative, quantitative) to inform the user experience.
- Creates artifacts such as personas, scenarios, analyses (heuristic, task flow, journey maps, and analytics), navigation models and interface concepts.
- Designs solutions inclusive of user requirements, design patterns & best practices, technology trends and project requirements.
- Gathers and incorporates feedback from end users, project stakeholders, technical and design teams.
- Works with visual designers and writers to create final artifacts.
- Provides input to technical teams during development phase to ensure interactions are developed as designed.
- Monitors feedback and analytics to recommend and prioritize iterative improvements.
- Creates rapid prototypes to illustrate design and interaction concepts.
- Demonstrates advanced skills with industry standard prototyping software on Mac OS.
- Builds and maintains prototypes of key user flows, interactions and design specifications throughout the design and testing life-cycle.
- Leads the continuous improvement of user experience design principles, best practices and processes.
- Actively engages with user experience and related communities.
- Demonstrates currency with current and emerging trends and technologies; incorporates into user experience practice.
- Recommends and ensures consistent use of design patterns across digital properties.
- Utilizes appropriate iterative development methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree (HIGHLY Preferred)
- 4-6 years of experience working as UX Designer (in a corporate environment)
- Ability to lead projects to improve overall digital experience by continuously evaluating user behavior, design and structure
- Ability to lead projects of significant size and scope
- Ability to effectively influence senior leaders on design matters
- In-depth knowledge of design and prototyping software and techniques on MAC OS (Need Expertise - Rapid Prototyping - at least 1-2 years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills