The Juniper Digital Experience and Automation (DEA) team is at the heart of the Juniper Global Services digital transformation strategy. We design, solution and integrate the innovative technologies that enables the Global Services business with a focus on business agility and efficiency. Through partnerships with business subject matter experts and our customer research program, we identify need, ideate, determine idea value (ROI) and ultimately realize new capabilities. Automation, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics and Customer Experience are critical components of that innovation work.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate UX Designer to help create the next generation of self-service customer support at Juniper.
Typical duties include:
- Design industry leading interfaces for DEA applications.
- Collaborate with customers, product managers, UI developers, and stakeholders to create best-in class self-service support experiences
- Identify user interface requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy
- Create a clear strategy to effectively produce a variety of outputs such as personas, journey maps, user flows, information architecture, prototypes, and wireframes; conduct design reviews and validate through user testing
- Define user interaction model and workflows
- Develop wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for new interfaces and features
- Develop UI specifications. Present designs by way of design documentation, verbal presentations, and online meetings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in interaction and visual design for sophisticated web applications with at least 4 years designing component-based web, mobile, or desktop applications in an enterprise context (SFDC Lightning Design System a plus)
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals (information architecture, heuristics, UX metrics, user research, interactive design, visual design)
- Broad experience incorporating analytics, user research and other approaches in design decisions.
- In-depth understanding of user interface design principles and up to date on trends and theory.
- Gift for making the complex simple and possess the analytical ability to translate complicated business problems and requirements into useful and compelling design solutions.
- Proficient in visualization and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite, InVision, etc.
- Design portfolio demonstrating your approach to problem solving, research and design
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or related field.