Infoblox is searching for a Senior UI/UX Designer with experience defining long term product vision and leading across disciplines to drive that vision through to implementation. The ideal candidate will have experience with all aspects of the UX lifecycle and can communicate effectively through product roadmaps, design documentation, and in person. If you’re looking to define and drive the future of our SaaS platform UX, we want to meet you!
The Senior UI/UX Designer will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management - SaaS Platform and should possess extensive experience leading a platform or portfolio through all phases of an agile product life cycle, including concept, definition, planning, design, and implementation. The qualified candidate will work closely with many parts of the Infoblox organization including product management, engineering, marketing, and IT to ensure on-time and successful delivery of these products and solutions.
- Work with leadership to drive customer experience through the formulation of our SaaS platform applications UI/UX strategy and designs
- Work with Product Management to define a UI/UX roadmap for all features and releases
- Establish workflows and UI/UX designs based on best practices and frameworks to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Work with Engineering to effectively plan and support the implementation of the design vision
- Participate in CAB, TAB, and UX user group sessions to gather critical customer feedback on our SaaS solutions across all phases of the customer journey
- Conduct user research in support of the roadmap vision to validate and refine with user-driven metrics
- 10+ years UX Design related experience with a portfolio that shows a concrete understanding of design fundamentals and best practices
- Experience with Adobe XD in a production environment
- Driven, results-oriented individual, focused on execution in a team environment
- Proven ability to articulate user needs into a compelling narrative and deliver that vision through designs and workflows
- Ability to influence and lead internal cross-functional teams to successfully deliver designs
- Excellent communications capability for written, verbal, and presentation/collateral mediums
- Bachelor’s or higher in a UX Design related field.