The Infrastructure, Architecture, and Tools team is looking for a motivated, fast-learning candidate to drive the design and development of UI test tools and infrastructure. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic software development team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems. You'll be working with our internal teams to understand their use cases in order to design, develop, and enhance our browser-based testing solutions to improve the quality of the MathWorks products as well as the productivity and efficiency of internal Developers and Quality Engineers.
- Deliver Browser-based UI test tools features to enhance areas like asynchronous testing, failure diagnostics, and non-functional testing
- Own and maintain test tool infrastructure that extends Selenium capabilities and workflows, used across Java and MATLAB test code
- Consult on and contribute to architectural design of tester and utility reuse across the development organization
- Collaborate with a full-stack team that provides infrastructure to run browser-based testing across languages, including NodeJS frameworks and testing principles
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with NodeJS ecosystems a plus
- Experience with UI Test Tools for Browser Automation, such as Selenium or Puppeteer
- Experience with Java programming