We are recruiting strong experienced engineers to build our next-gen Big Data predictive analytics platform & products with a focus on B2B marketing/sales. In particular, we're recruiting a strong Salesforce app developer to join a talented team with background from top schools (such as Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, UC Berkeley, U Penn, etc) & top software/tech companies & successful startups (such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Salesforce, ServiceNow, VMware, Zynga, DemandTec, ProfitLogic, etc).
* Strong understanding of object-oriented design and web technologies in general.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly.
* Ability to work across all layers of software stack.
* Strong understanding of all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong expertise & interest in building custom Salesforce apps: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Triggers, Batch Apex, Remoting, Callouts and Automation
* Experience in top-notch software engineering organizations.
* Experience in building highly interactive UI and large-scale SaaS product/cloud service.
* Experience in short release cycles, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.