ROLE: SENIOR INTERACTION & UI DESIGNER
LOCATION: ALAMEDA, CA
As a Senior Interaction & UI Designer, candidate will join a team of Software / Product people that work in a cross-functional and collaborative environment.Candidate will be hands-on designing,delivering, learning, influencing, and evolving a full stack of software and data information systems. This candidate will directly help scale design across the organization, and in the process transforming the way teams build products and services. With a relentless focus on the user and customer, this candidate will shape the way that products and services fit into users' needs through innovative products, design initiatives, and information platforms.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the end-to-end functionality and impact of systems
- Envision and design world-class, scalable systems that strikes a balance between perfect and done.
- Embrace change and iteration over dogma and stagnation.
- Think big in terms of what's possible to build a truly extraordinary software system.
- Continuously work to better the systems
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Design Strategy or other Computer Science / Engineering field.
- 5+ years' experience as an Interaction/UX Designer.
- Proven experience in creating low to high-fidelity prototyping with modern design tools (Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.)
- Portfolio of work that include designs from concept to finish demonstrating design
- rationale and business impact.
- Experience with business applications in: procurement, supply, financial management,
- contracts, POs, invoices, manufacturing, inventory, etc.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to explain design decisions and
- processes to anyone in the company simply and clearly