Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do? Do you think outside of the box and aren’t afraid to break the rules.
T-Mobile’s software developers develop a wide variety of technologies that change how millions of users connect and interact with one another. As a software developer, you work in small teams to tackle problems as we continue to push technology forward. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge mobile product used every day, by people you know. We are looking for passionate, hardworking software engineers who have experience building innovative, mobile applications that customers love. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
· Design and Developing in web technologies such as ReactJS, AngularJS, HTML5/CSS3.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Design and developing using Java Enterprise (J2EE).
· Designing and developing Spring Model View Controller (MVC).
· Build innovative, scalable application systems. Scalable is the keyword in that sentence.
· Write maintainable front end code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.). Cowboy coders need not apply.
· Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
· 5+ Years Experience in web technologies such as AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, AJAX and HTML5/CSS3
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
· Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
· Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
· Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life cycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
· Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
· You love learning and mentoring others.