Our Engineering team has established a culture based on thought leadership, independence, and responsibility. This powerful dynamic drives us forward as we work to make the digital world a safer place.
Those who join us represent the leader in Zero Trust Segmentation and work on a technology stack that ranges from operating systems to distributed applications to UI and visualization. Together, we will continue to build world-class products—driven by people with different perspectives, backgrounds, and a commitment to innovation in a time when the world faces its greatest cybersecurity threats in history.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH:
- Build a product that is disrupting the network segmentation space and changing the way data centers and cloud stacks are protected against attacks.
- Design, develop, and test full featured client-side applications using the latest native browser apis and frontend frameworks.
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of the UI framework architecture, including build system, components library, style guides, responsiveness, evaluation and adoption of open-source solutions, and more.
- Identify and optimize user interaction workflows across the UI application, ensuring quality and consistency across the products.
- Make decisions around user experience and visual design of the product in collaboration with a team of UI experts.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability of the api.
- Take ownership of code quality by implementing industry best practices for linting, static typing, unit testing, and functional/integration testing to ensure we build robust and resilient products.
- Partner with Product Management to review, refine and set product goals and objectives that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Develop deep understanding of the fundamental problems our customers need solved through interaction with stakeholders and peers.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent degree. Master’s degree a plus.
- 4+ years building UI for modern web applications and custom UI frameworks at scale.
- Strong foundation in software engineering and design pattern fundamentals.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- 2+ years of experience with React library. Being familiar with additional tools, like Redux, Reselect, etc is a plus
- Experience with UI quality tools, like TypeScript, Jest, React Testing Library etc is a plus.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details of the UI.
- Passion for software development, willing to constantly learn, keeping up with technological trends, and working in a team setting.
WHO WE ARE
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust Segmentation, stops breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio Core® and Illumio Edge® automate policy enforcement to stop cyberattacks and ransomware from spreading across applications, containers, clouds, data centers, and endpoints. By combining intelligent visibility to detect threats with security enforcement achieved in minutes, Illumio enables the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk. #LI-CC1