ISO’s Cloud Orchestration team is looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and hands on full stack engineer ready to work at huge scale and become a key part in building ISO’s next generation cloud orchestration platform.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/ CD tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, CircleCI etc.
- Good knowledge of Git workflow
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies like Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience in designing and implementing interactive UI that look and feel great
- Understanding of scalable distributed systems like Cassandra, Redis, Solr, Kafka and/or Hadoop
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying full stack (client and server side) internet-scale, distributed and mission critical services
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design and development paradigms
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment