Work with a dynamic team of engineers and architects to design and build high performing, reactive user interfaces for our enterprise solutions using the very latest UI frameworks.
A Senior UI Engineer should be flexible and able to wear multiple hats as they contribute broadly to product definition, design, and architecture. A Senior UI Engineer must possess strong communication and excellent cross-group collaboration skills.
The Senior UI Engineer will perform the following job duties:
- Ability to innovate and propose technical designs with minimal architectural oversight.
- Collaborate with software architects, UX engineers, and product managers to implement a compelling user experience that satisfies non-functional requirements.
- Ensure coding standards are defined and met.
- Ownership and contribution to the entire Software Lifecycle including QA, production, and sustaining.
- Design and implement high performing, scalable, reactive user interfaces.
- Provide technical mentoring and assistance to team members and direct/lead other engineers.
- Adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent coding practices, with an emphasis on quality and performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong object oriented programming and design experience.
- Familiar with the functional programming paradigm.
- Remain at the forefront of the latest developments in the software field and have a pragmatic view of when to introduce new technologies into the product and solutions.
- Good understanding of database principles and programming experience in SQL/NoSQL.
- Good understanding of responsive web development.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development process
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Minimum of 4 years of software engineering experience