In this role you will
- We will utilize your senior-level expertise in Front-End applications by managing a team charged with developing solutions that integrate with existing IT systems.
- We will look upon your expertise understanding of how we can use data to help clients by building effective ways to monitor product health, business metrics and consumer’s usage patterns.
- We will require you to keep projects on track by communicating with project managers, spotting potential issues, and generating realistic estimates of costs and time.
- We will lean on you will recruit, mentor, build and motivate the IT teams that will positively impact our business
Bring invention to investing
You’ll continuously deliver imaginative solutions that also satisfy business needs. Your fresh ideas will directly impact one of our strategic focus areas and help us redefine the world of mutual funds. Your analytical approach to problem-solving, underpinned by strong interpersonal skills, will make you a valuable member of a reciprocal team that shares ideas and solves problems in new ways. And at every stage of the process you’ll enjoy many opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen your experience.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Strong, proven analysis and analytical skills
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement instrumentation to capture business-specific metrics around consumer usage patterns
SPECIALIZATIONS THAT’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Experience with developing Java REST services – Spring, Jersey
- Experience with test automation and test driven development practices and frameworks – mutation testing, functional testing (NodeJS, Jasmine, JUnit, Cucumber), mock frameworks (Mockito, etc.), contract testing
- Experience with API management platforms, design standards, and patterns is a preferred
- Strong knowledge of AWS development/cloud/engineering standard methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud data stores – S3, Dynamo DB and/or Amazon RDS