What you'll do:
Lead the ideation and design of beautiful, interactive, movement-centered design experiences for mobile and web interfaces. Drive the KW website design process, partnering with company stakeholders to redefine the web brand and increase adoption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes for web and mobile interfaces utilizing established style guides and content models.
- Iterate rapidly on proposed designs based on user feedback.
- Consult with stakeholders, design team members, end users and developers on UI best practices.
- Solve unique UI challenges facing our users and products teams using modern design paradigms based in design theory.
- Test proposed designs with users in live design labs and utilizing digital tools.
- Own redesign of the KW website brand identity and incorporate that brand identity across entire UI ecosystem.
- Establish UI kits that can be applied across multiple web and mobile properties.
- Bachelor's degree in design, graphic or human-centered design or digital art or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of digital design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of product process from concept to delivery.
- Experience compiling data gathered in user research, user testing, A/B testing to create strong human centered design.
- Experience with responsive design, visual brand development and motion design.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Adobe Illustrator and other design tools.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Motion animation experience.
- Email design experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.