At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Reporting to the Treasurer, this position will be a change and thought leader to assist with the oversight of worldwide corporate treasury strategy, risk management, and treasury operations which includes cash flow forecasting and optimization, capital structure, corporate insurance, corporate and subsidiary financing strategy, cash management & investment strategy.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Global leadership for cash flow optimization and forecasting, interest income and expense forecasting, and inter-company liquidity.
- Develop and/or enhance subsidiary financing policies and inter-company netting process.
- Management of institutional banking relationships.
- Assist the treasury team with formal project management of bank related compliance including KYC, account updates, closures, bank mandates, guarantees, statutory capitalization requirements, Dodd-Frank/EMIR (European Market Infrastructure Regulation) compliance for FX lines of credit, securities custody arrangements and related corporate resolutions
- Assist with FX hedging execution and policy enhancement
- Partner with Treasurer on M&A due diligence and capital deployment initiatives such as debt refinancing and share buyback
- Design and development of Treasury Analytics dashboard in Power BI or Tableau.
- Management of corporate insurance relationships.
- US Citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Advanced degree or certification – e.g. MBA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
- 7-10 years’ broad experience in accounting, risk management and/or treasury.
- Strong financial accounting acumen, including ability to both interpret and model changes in the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
- Demonstrated experience leading corporate insurance programs.
- Demonstrated experience with M&A Due Diligence and Integration.
- Experience participating in debt refinancing efforts.
- Technical experience with SAP, SAP BPC, Bloomberg, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Well organized and detail oriented with a strategic focus.
- Poised, adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and manage critical timelines.