The Senior Treasury Analyst will join the Foreign Exchange and Working Capital Management function of HP’s Corporate Treasury Group. This team is responsible for managing company-wide foreign exchange (FX) risk and working capital programs. FX risk management for both the balance sheet and income statement includes risk identification, quantification, strategy development, business consultation, and derivative hedge execution. Working Capital Management includes responsibility for overseeing factoring programs, supply chain finance strategy, and dynamic discounting program.
- Provide recommendations to senior managers on issues related to working capital management strategy and operations.
- Develop understanding of working capital needs, build financial analyses, and evaluate strategic risk/reward trade-offs.
- Collaborate with business and finance teams to identify and evaluate working capital opportunities.
- Monitor current market trends and drive internal implementation of best practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure effectiveness of HP’s working capital programs.
- Partner with financial institutions to maximize the economic return, minimize the costs, and optimize the risk profile of HP’s supply chain financing, dynamic discounting programs and credit & collections initiatives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or other quantitative field.
- Advanced degree or CFA designation preferred.
- Typically 5+ years of relevant experience (finance, consulting, or corporate treasury).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills and excellent business acumen.
- Ability to execute swiftly with attention to detail.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic work environment.
- High intrinsic motivation and capacity to learn quickly.
Job ID 3023908