Kansas City, MO
Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
5 - 7 years
Posted 36 days ago
WHEN YOU CARE ENOUGH YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
Do you want to work for a one of the world's most trusted and recognized brands? Hallmark is a company rooted in connecting people. We care for our employees, our communities, and our world. A career at Hallmark means you get to make a big impact and create something that can make a genuine difference. We're looking for people who want to continue to carry our vision forward.
WHO WE ARE:
Hallmark's Corporate Treasury department provides Treasury Services and Global Financing for Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its domestic and international subsidiaries, as well as Credit Services for Hallmark Retail. The Treasury Services area encompasses the development and implementation of strategies to utilize cash resources, manage foreign currency exposures and financial investments, and oversee the global benefit plans sponsored by Hallmark Cards, Inc., including its global subsidiaries.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Treasury Analyst (Investments and Pension) supports the management of the assets and liabilities of benefit plans sponsored by Hallmark Cards, Inc., and its global subsidiaries and implement strategies to mitigate risk exposures. The incumbent interacts with many external relationships including investment managers, custodians, trustees, auditors, actuaries, brokers, consultants and other service providers.
In this position the Senior Treasury Analyst (Investments and Pension) will:
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
• Bachelor or master degree or Finance or Accounting, or an MBA
• 5+ years of Finance and/or investment experience
• CFA or CFA track
• Strong analytical skills, organization, flexibility, and an ability to do many tasks simultaneously. Establish priorities and meet critical deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
• Strong attention to detail
• Understand actuarial science as it applies to benefit plan liabilities
• Communicate complex financial concepts in simplified form
• Stay abreast of worldwide macro-economic events
• Knowledge of accounting standards and all regulations applied to benefit plans
• Knowledge of MS Office including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Must be adept at learning and navigating Bloomberg and various software programs such as SAP.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At Hallmark, we help people feel connected to what matters. That's true of our employees, just as it is our consumers. Providing benefits that support the lives and wellbeing of Hallmarkers is among the most important investments the company makes.