As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Senior Analyst in Treasury; this position will be located in Raritan, NJ or Waltham, MA.
- Analyze and track global foreign exchange exposures across international businesses
- Work with Accounting to ensure instruments are booked properly and that variances are well understood
- Work with FP&A on projections and analysis to quantify the impact of Foreign Exchange on historical and projected results
- Work with treasury and business teams to formulate and implement hedging strategies
- Develop and maintain exposure reports for communication to senior management
- Oversee administration of FX trading/settlement systems and bank proprietary platforms
- Act a main backup for foreign trade execution
- Assist with various FX accounting related requirements (e.g., measurement and reporting of fair value, testing hedge effectiveness, setting operating exchange rates).
- Assist with global liquidity forecasting process
- Coordinate draws and pay down of revolving credit facilities
- Coordinate issuance of letters of credit to support commercial operations
- Assist with daily North America and Latin America cash management activities including payment initiation, monitoring account liquidity and processing documentation
- Treasury Special Projects / Analysis as required
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Finance or Accounting. Master’s/MBA degreepreferred. A CPA, CMA, or otherfinancial certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of treasury, finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
• Corporate Treasury Foreign Exchange and hedge accounting experience strongly desired.
• This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, business savvy, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels of an organization.
• Ability to lead projects and influence decision makers.
• Strong bias for action and results oriented.
• Strong commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e., Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
• Treasury systems, Reval in particular, experience strongly desired
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position