Lead transportation and roadway programs and pursuits in Orlando, FL and have a role in transforming tomorrow. As a Senior Transportation/Roadway Project Manager, you’ll have the chance to Supervise and lead engineering design tasks consisting of roadway horizontal and vertical alignment design, production of plans and documentation of design elements in reports for planning, Project Development and Environmental Studies, preliminary engineering to support client request for proposals, and final designs. . Working with other members of the team, you’ll serve as Engineer of Record and provide technical guidance to technicians, designers and other engineers for the development of final plans to ensure conformance with design intent and state and federal design standards.. During your time with us, you will lead report and design projects including sub-consultant coordination , as well as perform other related duties as assigned or requested, which may include field activities such as observation of construction activities; review of construction submittals for conformance to contract and design documents; risk reviews, and other routine assignments requiring knowledge and application of engineering principles and team leadership. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited civil engineering program
- Florida Professional Engineering (PE) License, or ability to obtain a Florida Professional Engineering License
- Minimum 15years of experience in the transportation engineering field
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Complete tasks assigned on time, within budget, and to high level of quality Demonstrate leadership, time management and organizational skills
- Possess high ethical values and strong sense of commitment to self-development, team work, and desire to work in a deadline driven team environment
- Experience delivering FDOT projects with leadership roles such as Engineer of Record, Project Manager, etc.