The Project Manager will direct project management, planning, scheduling, oversight, data development, and reporting supporting Transportation projects involving geospatial technologies. The Senior Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables, establish and improve client relationships and growth, and secure repeat opportunities within a client base.
- Maintain existing pipeline of business/contract opportunities with various DOT clients in Florida and neighboring states.
- Develop new business/contract opportunities with various DOT clients in Florida and neighboring states.
- Identify and communicate business growth opportunities and serve as a DOT geospatial Subject Matter Expert.
- Participate in shortlist presentations for prospective clients
- Facilitate scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
- Direct and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Analyze project resource needs and work with Discipline Leader/Team Leader/Market Leader to determine budget and appropriate resources for projects.
- Create a detailed project scope, schedule and labor multiplier (fee).
- Develop and communicate work breakdown structure to Discipline Leader/Team Leader/Market Leaders.
- Ensure deliverables and quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Collaborate with senior management to resolve schedule and budget problems as they arise and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident
- Facilitate client-facing change management and provide on-going communication throughout the project
- Conduct project close-out meetings and documents lessons learned
- Manage, monitor, and forecast metrics including: Profit and Loss, Sales, and Net Revenue for the portfolio
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience driving new business development and delivery oversight for projects including but not limited to: aerial/mobile imagery and lidar surveys, traditional topographic Right-Of-Way (ROW) plan development to DOT standards
- A valid professional Engineering or Surveying license in the state of Florida is required. licenses in neighboring states are highly desired.
- Demonstrable knowledge of AutoCAD 2013/2016, Civil 3D, Open Road, MicroStation, Trimble Business Center and Microsoft Suite
- Exhibit working knowledge of the Public Land Survey System
- Must be able to travel20% to client sites
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives