My client a major Transportation, Logistics and Air Freight organization is seeking a Senior Transportation Manager with Air Freight and Transportation experience, The selected candidate will have three plus year's Air Freight Management experience. a bachelors degree in industrial management, logistics or industrial engineering .The incumbent will be groomed to become a District Manager.
Ability to drive performance of direct reports and lead team in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Coordinate all activities of Drivers and support personnel.
- Responsibility for all daily, weekly and monthly truck maintenance reporting.
- Provide driver training, performance feedback and disciplinary actions as required.
- Daily routing per customer delivery schedules for maximum efficiency and cost reduction.
- Coordinate driver performance, duties and training through subordinate delegation.
- Previous experience routing and dispatching.
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- Directly supervise all activities of drivers.
- At least three years experience in Air Freight Management experience.
- International/import experience is a plus.
Compensation 80k-100k, full benefit package medical, dental, vision, 401k.
$80K - $100K
$80K - $100K base, Medical, Dental, Vicion, 401k bonus