Tinley Park, IL
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 166 days ago
Senior Transportation Engineer
Our client, a growing Civil Engineering Firm has a rewarding full-time opportunity for a Senior Transportation Engineer for their Will County, IL office. The ideal candidate will have strong client relationships in the Will County area. This position will primarily consist of design leadership and development of a variety of transportation projects for State, County, and Local Agencies. Experience in leading pursuits and management of transportation design projects is required. This team orientated position will include working with diverse disciplines and offices. Our client offers a competitive compensation package including bonus and great benefits, as well as the opportunity to be a difference-maker in the organization!
* B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Illinois Licensed Professional Engineer ( PE ).
* MUST have strong client relationships in the Will County area.
* 10-15 years in roadway and infrastructure design experience using IDOT Standards.
* Microstation / Geopak capabilities preferred with an understanding of IDOT work flow.
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, computer and organizational skills.
* Work within a team-first culture that encourages individual development and accomplishment of goals.
* Utilize your own transportation for minimal local travel as needed to visit clients.